Thursday, October 9, 2008

Of Montreal "Requiem for O.M.M." @ The 9:30 Club (October 9, 2008)

Fans went crazy to the encore of "Requiem for O.M.M." in Washington, DC that Thursday night at The 9:30 Club. As the crazy fans screamed the chorus, “I never ever stop wondering, wondering if you still think of us, I don’t need a photograph, ‘cause you’ve never left my mind, no, you’ve never left my mind”, I realized this production was something that would never leave my mind. The show was filled with spectacles such as Adam & Eve practically have sex on stage during “Wicked Wisdom” while cowboys appeared from the audience and began shooting each other. Imagine a bad trip on acid gone amazing and that’s what Of Montreal brought to the stage that night. It was a real production, one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to, so good that Emily and I attempted to join the tour as back up dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment