Monday, February 9, 2009

Cat Power @ The 9:30 Club (February 8, 2009)


Dear Cat Power,
I like your songs, yet your concert put me to sleep! How is it possible that Emily and I have so much of your music, yet we didn't recognize any of the songs you were singing? Songs like "Metal Heart" and "Maybe Not" are rated highly on itunes because they are good songs, so please play them! I'm not gonna lie, you have an amazing voice live but it's hard to appreciate it when I have zero idea where those songs you chose came from. But honestly, the worst part of the night was that you decided that pictures couldn't be taken. You're gorgeous, so let people take pictures of you! The fact that I had to check my camera at the door of the 9:30 Club was very upsetting and scary seeing as it is DC and DC is not safe. You're lucky my camera didn't get stolen, because trust me, I'd be calling you if it had to make you replace it. These pictures represent what we felt towards your concert. It was a good concert, but Chan it could have been better. You're great, so make your concerts great. 
Love, London



No comments:

Post a Comment